Hi Anders and others

> PKCS #12 import is probably the most workable way ahead.

OK, but how can this be done?

If I understood everything correctly, I somehow have to enable the
opencryptoki module provided by trousers in Firefox (I didn't succeed
in that yet). Later I should be able to use this like a kind of
keychain and import keys and certificates into that. For this purpose
trousers offers tools in their tpmtools suite. You first need to
enable the TPM token by calling tpmtoken_init. My next step was to
generate a RSA key and a according certificate and try to import key +
certificate into the TPM key-hierarchy using the tpmtoken_import
command. None of my attempts with various permutations of parameters
seemed to work.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Martin