Hi
I am trying to write a program to communicate to a smart card (Athena) when
connected.
The program must generate certificate requests and also generate key pair.

I have been following the window.crypto functions and it is able to generate a
CRMF request object .
I am not sure how to proceed from here. How to set up a CA( the request object
can be passed on to a another program)  to approve this request and generate a
certificate which can be imported using window.crypto.importUsercertificates on
the browser.

Any help would be appreciated. I am fairly new to this field.

- Sudha