Hello,
We are trying to make apache work with mod_nss in Solaris10 x86
platform in our project, which currently uses mod_ssl. For that we did
the following.
1) Compiled and installed NSS with NSPR.
2) Installed Apache compiled with mod_ssl
3) Compiled and installed mod_nss for this Apache
4) Created the dummy DB using gencert.sh fie in mod_nss
5) Changed permissions for DB so that we can use it.
The issue we are getting is that the browser(Firefox) says
"SSL_Disabled", when trying to run in FIPS mode. When I checked the
server logs, it says "SSL Input filter read failed." "Cannot connect,
SSL is disabled".  error.

Is there any setting that we are missing?
nss.conf and httpd.conf files.

Versions used:
Mod_nss: 1.0.8
NSS and NSPR: nss-3.12.3.1-with-nspr-4.7.5
Apache: 2.2.11