Hello,

We want to develop a CSP using pkcs#11 for smart card. But we do not have
any smart card setup with us. Can we get some sort of smart card simulator
to test out PKCS APIs?

Also, as there is Microsoft RSA Base Provider that is included with the
operating system, on similar lines, is there any standard CSP based on
PKCS#11?

One more question, is it possible to use PKCS#11 functions to encrypt,
decrypt, and digitally sign data without smart card playing any role in it?

It will be really helpful if we get answers to any of these questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Medha

--
If not you then who.....