Hello,

I've got the following problem: I need nsSDR.cpp to use another pkcs11 module instead of the built in software one, in order to store the encryption keys on another crypto-token than the built in software one.

in nsSDR.cpp, the 3 functions Encrypt(), Decrypt() and ChangePassword() use
PK11SlotInfo * PK11_GetInternalModule();

I'd like to modify those 3 functions so they use another module. I've tried to use PK11SlotInfo * PK11_FindSlotByName (const char *name), but I don't really know how to tell nsSDR to use the right module, slot and after that the right token. Does anybody have experience with those pkcs11 tools?

Thanks!