Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use NSS for adding a new signer to a previously computed
CMS signature, but i can't achieve that, and i have found examples
nowhere.

The first signature is made with the call sequence :
NSS_CMSMessage_Create / NSS_CMSSignedData_Create /
NSS_CMSSignerInfo_Create / NSS_CMSMessage_GetContentInfo /
NSS_CMSSignedData_GetContentInfo / NSS_CMSSignerInfo_Create /
NSS_CMSEncoder_Start / NSS_CMSEncoder_Update / NSS_CMSEncoder_Finish.

I thought maybe i can decode the first CMS data with NSS_CMSDecoder_*
functions to retrieve a NSSCMSMessage structure, and then create a new
signer info with NSS_CMSSignerInfo_Create, but i don't know what to do
next (and how to trigger the cryptographic operations with the
certificate).

Maybe somebody has already done something like that... Thanks a lot.

Nate.