Hello,
I would like to get my hands on pk11util to check my PKCS#11 module for conformance to said standard (my search on the net yielded that pk11util is suitable for this purpose). However, the precompiled NSS for windows does not contain this utility. I have tried to compile it myself (yes, again and again) but after a few hours of trial-and-error I simply gave up. Could someone please point me to a place where I could download pk11util.exe ready to use? My google search came up with nothing useful. Or suggest some other utility to perform checks for PKCS#11 standard conformance (something like W3C's markup validator, heh).
Thanks,

M. Kurpel