On 02/02/2011 02:41 PM, From Gervase Markham:
If your computer is pwned, you have lost. So I'm not worried about the disadvantages of client certs from that perspective.

If your computer is taken over, neither username.password pairs will help you...

I'm more worried about their possible usability issues.

Considering the technically more experienced users of Bugzilla could benefit from such an option. My experience is that if they know how to obtain a client cert, they'll know to handle its use usually as well.

Signer:  Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
XMPP:    start...@startcom.org
Blog:    http://blog.startcom.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/eddy_nigg