On 2/12/11 7:03 AM, Eddy Nigg wrote:
If anybody else on this list would like to present a more compelling
argument than you have

....as if your arguments are more convincing and the only ones that
count :-)

Not at all. I was inviting others to voice their support of your position as well, but so far it's just you.

I am just a messenger on the DANE stuff, but I do think I've represented it accurately. As you may recall, this whole thread started when Zack proposed a statement of support of DANE (with some helpful edits to the draft spec). There are people far more qualified than me who can go into greater detail on the DANE WG list: