Kai Engert wrote:
I'm thinking the following could solve the problem

Please help me: which problem is it, that you want to solve, that isn't
yet solved by the current implementation?

Ease of use, understandability of the process for the average user.

Average users fills a form, and that's all (OK, he also must fill the captcha, and we're getting at the very limit of what is acceptable for him here). He doesn't enter his email, doesn't have to receive an email first and doesn't need to go in his inbox and click on it, etc. The email redirection thing works, but we just can't "sell" it. It's not a product, it's a lab's prototype.