Brian Smith wrote:
> Robert Relyea wrote:
> When I browse with libpkix enabled (which also enables the
> intermediate fetching), connecting to HTTPS websites (like
> mail.mozilla.com)

... is much slower, at least when the browser starts up. We may be able to fix
this with persistent caching of intermediates but it is still going to be slow
the first time you go somewhere that uses a new intermediate--including the
first time you browse to any HTTPS website after installing Firefox, which is
critical, because users start judging us at that point, not after we've filled
and warmed up our various caches.

- Brian