----- Original Message -----
> From: "Gervase Markham" <g...@mozilla.org>
> To: mozilla-dev-tech-cry...@lists.mozilla.org

Ah, thanks! I am however, not a 'crypto expert' and would like the actual
experts to weigh in and set the 'policy' (for lack of a better word.) At this
point in the game, it would seem that FirefoxOS, with it's enhanced security
model, would benefit greatly from APIs like this. I am hoping that will help in
garnering the resources to implement and/or develop an engineering schedule for
this.

-david