Hi all, Is the "certutil" a linux tool only? I am needing to deploy Local Security Certs to our work network (windows). I am trying to use the FirfoxADM to deploy the local user profile settings. I need to get our Office Trusted CA in the .cer form into the (cert8.db, key3.db, secmod.db) files that the Firefox ADM template references. I am not sure what that is or how to get the tools to convert them. I found the following links.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/tools/certutil.html

I kinds of understand the syntax of adding the parameter to the command. But is this a Linux only tool? will it handle "*.cer" files?

I see that I can download the .tar.gz from here, but how do I install it?

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/tools/

Thanks any help is appreciated.