Julien,
On 10/21/2014 18:02, Julien Vehent wrote:
NSS is very rarely used in servers.
Perhaps so statistically, but the products are still around. I notice that Oracle/iPlanet/RedHat products are absent from the document. Oracle still ships at the very least iPlanet Web Server, iPlanet Proxy Server, Oracle Traffic Director, which use NSS currently (I should know since I work on these). Some of these have been around for about 18 years in various incarnations, so we must be doing at least something right. There are several more as well - Messaging and Directory, which are still be maintained elsewhere within Oracle. Red Hat used to ship some servers with mod_nss , though I don't know how widely it is used. Same with RedHat CMS.
I am sure others from RH can chime in.

Julien