Hi again, sorry for delay.

Yes, you can (SHOULD) use SunPKCS#11 to access directly the
libraries/modules.
You can do it two ways:

 - attack libraries directly
 - parse (legacy) secmod.db on Firefox profile to list modules/libraries.

Have a look on

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2873581/is-it-possible-to-access-a-bdb-from-pure-java
        sethi.org/tmp/ssh/src/com/mindbright/bdb/DBHash.java

It's quite complex, so if you get lost, I could try to send you some code.

Regards.