Why not just add -std=gnu99 to the gcc switches so the code can at least use
the 16-year old version of the C standard?

                - Chris
On February 3, 2016 at 17:59:14 , Martin Thomson (m...@mozilla.com) wrote:

Yes, the landing of the first patches for TLS 1.3 was a bit messy. We are
working on fixing these problems. We do have a requirement for c99, which
might account for the //comments. We are trying not to land any of those
though.