Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I looked for the function you mentioned and I
looked at the usage examples. I edit <http://pastebin.com/4BQsinXM> my
previous code to use the function, but I'm getting error invalid_args
(-8187). After some trials, I figure out it's caused by the
cert_pi_certList type in input parameter. Looking at how these parameters
are processed, I got to this function
<http://mxr.mozilla.org/security/source/security/nss/lib/certhigh/certvfypkix.c#1509>,
which contains a switch on the param type. However, it doesn't exist a case
for every types listed here
<http://mxr.mozilla.org/security/source/security/nss/lib/certdb/certt.h#898>,
and the default case raise invalid_args. Isn't this a bug of this function?

However, I tried also with cert_pi_trustAnchors type (which has a case in
the function), but I got the same error. And also if I change the
certificate usage parameter, I got this error. So, is there something wrong
in the code I have written?

Thanks,

Nicholas