On 6/1/20 5:18 PM, JC Jones wrote:
The NSS team released Network Security Services (NSS) 3.53 on 29 May 2020. NSS
3.53 will be a long-term support release, supporting Firefox 78 ESR.

Looks like we updated certdata.txt without updating the version number in nssckbi.h. This caused some problems because I pulled the 3.52 certdata.txt, but with 3.53 coming out I verified that version number didn't change and didn't pick up the 3.53 change.

We need to make sure we bump the version number when we make changes. Just a reminder for the future...

Fortunately our QA tests found this, and I had already pushed our version number because I removed a bunch of expired certs (that weren't explicitly marked as untrusted). I'll create a bug to remove those from the upstream certdata.txt and that will put the versions in sync again.

bob