On 11/16/17 5:42 PM, Steve Fink wrote:
I landed bug 1410528 earlier today, which will make crashes in linux64 spidermonkey jobs produce stack traces (finally!).

For now, this is only for linux64 (not linux32), and not even for the SM(arm) nor SM(arm64) jobs. It's mostly just a matter of implementation to support Windows and OSX (I had it working in the distant past), but I wanted to land this first.

I haven't tried it, but this should also upload the minidumps for these crashes if you want to examine them locally.

Sorry, this was backed out due to a problem with another patch I pushed along with it. I just re-landed (with only what's needed for stacks, this time). Hopefully it'll stick.