There's an effort underway to get full spidermonkey support on ARM64.  The
JS baseline mostly works already (not my doing); I'm working on wasm
baseline to complement it.  Full optimizing jits are for "later" (hi,
Jakob).

Anyhow there's now a new ARM64 platform in bugzilla and bugs might start
showing up tagged with that platform; also please use it when filing
ARM64-related issues.

My impression of our ARM64 simulator so far is that it is pretty good; I
have seen some failures on hardware that don't show up on simulator, and
the generated code is very occasionally different for the simulator, but I
expect that for day-to-day development work the simulator is adequate.

--lars