You are right, I removed the IONFILTER part. Moreover, I had to add the option
--ion-eager to get something in the output files.

Finally, I have used the option --compileonly to compile but not run the code.

My final command is:

$ IONFLAGS=logs,scripts,osi,bailouts ./js  --ion-offthread-compile=off
--compileonly --ion-eager /shared/pure.js 2>&1

Thanks a lot for your help.