The CSP only applies if you're looking to use privileged APIs. If your manifest
says {"type":"web"} or eliminates the "type" field altogether, including a
remote script should work just fine.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Rukavina" <reinven...@gmail.com>
To: dev-webapps@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 11:57:54 AM
Subject: Possible to load Google Maps API in privileged app?

I'm porting an app originally coded for Phonegap + iOS that uses the Google
Maps API. The Google Maps API JavaScript is loaded in the index.html for the
app like this:

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"
src="http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?sensor=true";></script>

It seems that this would contravene the CSP for privilege Firefox OS apps, and
that, perhaps, there's no way around this.

Is my only recourse to use a different approach to the maps (like Leaflet, for
example, which I can host the JavaScript for inside the package)?