Fred, this is a good email detailing the possible options.  János, is your
end objective running apps that are based on the HTML5 standards (WebApps -
online / offline) or is there a different reason why you would like to
package the Gecko runtime along with your application? Is there any other
need - like containerization / process isolation etc. that you are looking
at?

Thank you