Dear members of the dev-webapps mailing list,

I'm a high school / community college IT / CS teacher in Arlington,
Virginia.  A free software activist for more than 20 years, I was
waiting until something like Firefox OS came along before jumping into
mobile app development.

I have two very bright high school seniors who have reached the point
in their education where this very little I can teach them.  I'm
looking for an FXOS app developer who finds it fun to teach others.
The two young developers are working on developing apps now, but they
would benefit greatly from an experienced developer who can answer
their questions, look over their code, and help guide them as they
develop their craft.

I am committed to contributing to this effort in the follow ways:

1. Funding a "Summer of Code" internship for one of the young
developers to create an app for FXOS.

2. Working with the two students for the remainder of the school year
to document their learning process and the apps they are creating.

3. Using the materials the students create as resource materials next
Summer to develop curriculum materials for other students to follow in
their footsteps next year.

Please let me know if there is any on this list who has an "itch to
teach" who would be willing to mentor my bright young charges.

Thanks!
Jeff Elkner
Arlington Public Schools