I like the style bigtop has. Tables are a bit ugly, lets just give each
person a line.

On a similar note, I would like to see either segregating the committers
and contributors or dropping them off the page completely. Not for hate,
but as more and more people adopt and contribute back, it will just turn
into a fairly noisy list. I'll probably catch flack for the latter thought
though.

--
Cheers
~John