Keith,

We're using an old version of FileUtils that doesn't have the
createTempDirectory() method and we're using a version of junit that
doesn't have the TemporaryDirectory class. I could use the system property
directly or any other class that we have available but it seems the most
elegant solution is using a method for doing that directly. Upgrading the
junit version is the least obtrusive path.

--
Corey Nolet
Senior Software Engineer