The only part that makes a circular dependency is including the
MiniAccumuloRunner in the Main.class. I'm not sure if that warrants needing
to rearchitect the runner, since it was made to give users the ability to
interact with the Miniaccumulocluster as a single node accumulo. It was
also made to make the maven plugin much easier and standardize the
interface. Seems like two options are to remove the runner option from the
Main.class or move it to the start module.

Personally, I'd opt for moving the runner to the start module.