On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Corey Nolet <cjno...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ill revert this and redo. Still getting used to svn.

Yeah, svn is quirky w/ this type of stuff, I am still learning too when it
comes to these corner cases.

I just did an experiment on my local 1.5  I did the following..

svn merge -c -1484792 .
svn merge -c -1484644 .
resolve --accept=working mini

svn status shows the following.  I looked at the docs, the '+' means that
history changes are scheduled.  So I think this means the history will come
back, but not positive. Not completely sure I resolved the tree conflict
correctly.

svn status
M       test/compat/japi-compliance/japi-accumulo-1.4.xml
M       test/system/upgrade_test.sh
test/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/fate/zookeeper/ZooLockTest.java
M       test/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/MetaSplitTest.java
test/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/TestAccumuloSplitRecovery.java
M       test/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/ShellServerTest.java
M       test/pom.xml
M       proxy/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/proxy/SimpleTest.java
M       proxy/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/proxy/Proxy.java
M       proxy/pom.xml
M       pom.xml
M       assemble/pom.xml
M       mini/pom.xml
M       README
A  +    server/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini
A  +

server/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini/MiniAccumuloClusterTest.java
A  +    server/src/test/resources/FooFilter.jar
M       server/src/test/resources/log4j.properties
A  +    server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini
A  +
 server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini/MiniAccumuloCluster.java
A  +
 server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/mini/MiniAccumuloConfig.java

I am thinking it would be best to revert in each branch.  Then merge from
1.5 to 1.6 w/o making changes, and just commit the props that mark the
merge as done.