Mini Accumulo was moved to its own module at the last moment, and
there wasn't time to discuss dependency issues relating to it.

I'm thinking that Mini should not have any "provided" dependencies, so
that depending on it via Maven goes smoothly. However, we still
shouldn't be packaging these dependencies.

An alternative is to make Mini behave the same as regular Accumulo,
and just require you to provide them just as you'd have to if you were
running the real thing.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii