On Jun 18, 2013 11:05 AM, "Josh Elser" <josh.el...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Agree, although doesn't the transition to git alleviate the problems with
>> order of operations?
>>

> I don't understand what you mean by "order of operations". If you push a
commit in 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT that should really be in 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT, Git will
not handle this well in terms of an accurate history.

I don't really understand either -- that was mostly speculation. Doesn't
the reliance on hashes of the patch rather than commit IDs make it
immaterial as to which branch a patch was committed to first? Admitedly, I
am not an expert on git.

Adam