On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Joey Echeverria <j...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> We have both the unit tests and the full system test suite hooked up to a
> Jenkins build server.

If these patches are going to be included with 1.4.4 or 1.4.5, I would like
to see the following test run using CDH4 on at least a 5 node cluster.
 More nodes would be better.

  * unit test
  * Functional test
  * 24 hr Continuous ingest + verification
  * 24 hr Continuous ingest + verification + agitation
  * 24 hr Random walk
  * 24 hr Random walk + agitation

I may be able to assist with this, but I can not make any promises.

> There are still a couple of tests that fail periodically with the full
> system test due to timeouts. We're working on those which is why our
> current release is just a beta.
>
> There are no API changes or Accumulo behavior changes. You can use
> unmodified 1.4.x clients with our release of the server daemons.

Great.  I think this would be a good patch for 1.4.   I assume that if a
user stays with Hadoop 1 there are no dependency changes?