Keith,

It appears that the proxy's useMini and the minicluster command broke
somewhere between

1edccf6b30541841bb08329317c6289aca8c8d73
ACCUMULO-1707 applying Steve's patch

and

98d7a9efc6d07e71d3803b3830bf9dc9ce8dec9d
ACCUMULO-1558 made import table fail when files do not exist

There was some weird merging happening during that sequence of commits. At
some point it looks like the master pom was set to version 1.5.1. If a bug
was fixed in this sequence of commits and the fix inherently broke the
commands because they didn't belong in start.Main to begin with, I'm
thinking it would probably be best to take the useMini property out of the
proxy and the minicluster command out of start.Main.

If a bug was introduced, I'd like to get a ticket up for it.