That's a fair point, but the main point I was trying to make using
that example was that there are concrete efforts which have been made
to inch closer to better compatibility guarantees, and
compatibility... specifically within a supported release line... is
something that we routinely consider and discuss.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii