On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Alex Moundalexis
<al...@clouderagovt.com> wrote:
> To confirm, a bug fix release will just cut from whatever specific commit
> is selected by the proposer?

My read is that if there were issues fixed in 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT that
would warrant a 1.6.1 release, then a new branch would be made, those
issues would be fixed in the branch, and then a release would be cut.
Basically, this would change from having long-lived bug fix branches
to just-in-time branches specifically for a bug fix release.

-Joey