I haven't seen one myself.

The rest interfaces for collecting metrics is, sadly, known to be lacking. This aligns with some stated desires to make the rest interface for Accumulo metrics a standardized API (which we assert stability guarantees on) and then change the monitor to use those directly (instead of doing goofy things in the implementation. We have a ticket somewhere for this (I think Al Krinker has stated some interest in getting involved here).

I've been curious about what we could get with Graphite. This would be a fun experiment.