On 9/18/14, 7:15 PM, Christopher wrote:

> >Does anybody consider the outstanding issues identified here to be
> >blockers? Or just nice-to-have, worth taking a few days to try to get
>done
> >before RC2?
> >

>I do not consider any of the issues I found to be blockers.  None are new
>issues in 1.5.2.

Good. I'm in agreement with Josh's statement about proceeding and  just
making 1.5.3 later (though I'd prefer focus switch to 1.6.x after 1.6.1 is
released and only do critical fixes for 1.5.x).

Yeah, that's fine. I don't really see anything new going into 1.5 (obvious, given how we do versioning), but I don't mind continuing to get things together if we have bug fixes for the 1.5 line.