I had just finished finalizing the training materials for a basic and
advanced Accumulo class my company ClearEdge IT offers.  I think some of
the more advanced code tutorials would be valuable to contribute to the
Accumulo examples library.

The examples all work with status updates from Twitter and include topics
such as:

   - Basic Reading/Writing
   - Indexing tweets and creating a program to retrieve tweets based on
   given search terms
   - Bulk ingestion of the tweets
   - Using MapReduce to building a geo-index table for the tweets with
   latitude/longitude information via z-points
   - Levering the geo-index to retrieve tweets from a given lat/long
   bounding box
   - Custom iterators such as filters and combiners

If this is something the community would be interested in, please take the
time to review them at https://github.com/adamjshook/accumulo-training and
let me know if there are any you think would be worth contributing.  I'd be
happy to take the time to massage them to meet the standards.

Cheers,
--Adam