I just noticed that our LICENSE and NOTICE have grown stale for the binary
artifact and do not include mentions of the jetty and slf4j jars that are
now being bundled (added in 1.6.1).  I don't think this requires voting
against this release candidate, as it's just for the binary tarball, but we
should address it before the next release.