I've been trying to get the 1.7 ITs to pass on a Jenkins instance, but keep
hitting various timeout limits. I'm currently running on an AWS m3.2xlarge
can't get my run to complete within even 4 hours. Does anybody else have
experience with this branch and know what reasonable upper and lower bounds
are?

I'm assuming we've gotten the full IT suite to pass at least twice before.

mvn verify -Dforkcount=2