We have discussed giving a presentation at the Accumulo Summit, nothing beyond
that at the moment though.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Elser" <josh.el...@gmail.com>
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 3:28:48 PM
Subject: Publicity/blog on Timely

My single word "Awesome" really doesn't give justice to how excited I am
about this. I've long hoped that we'd be able to push Accumulo to fit
well into the time-series realm (due to our ability to handle writes
very well -- sans the inherent limitations of the BigTable architecture
I suppose).

The documentation in the README is super thorough too.

I'd love to read/see more. Any chance I could persuade you into a blog
post or similar? Some perf numbers by node (e.g. one
Collector/TabletServer can support an ingest rate of X), screenshots in
action, hypothetical (or real) use cases?