Sorry. Not sure if gmail filtered it weirdly or something, but I never saw it here. Thanks for handling all of 1.7.2.

Mike Drob wrote:
Only the correct version went out to announce@a.o --
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/60eec03a659d0784bb367a7c656e27dd1bc8cf51c40f6dce2aa11cfb@%3Cannounce.apache.org%3E

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Josh Elser<josh.el...@gmail.com>  wrote:

*ping*

Josh Elser wrote:

Don't forget to fwd the corrected version to announce@a.o, please.

Mike Drob wrote:

Whoops, meant to say that we are proud to announce the release of
Accumulo version 1.7.2!

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Mike Drob<md...@apache.org