Hello, I asked a few questions,
1, suppose I insert data into the 'a' table, each tserver in the cluster has
at least one 'a' table of tablets, I use letters such as j, k as the split
point. If I have four tserver A, B, C, D, A, B, C ingest rate can reach 90k,
D ingest rate only can reach 50k, D tserver will affect the cluster ingest
performance?
2, if my rowid is self-increasing, such as 1,2,3,4, ..., N, how do I choose
splitpoints? Can I use the remainder of an integer as a splitpoint? Such as
n% 3 = 0, n% 3 = 1, n% 3 = 2 as splitpoints, if rowid = 3 will be written to
n% 3 = 0 tablet, rowid = 5 will be written to n% 3 = 2 Tablet. What can I
do?