No, I don't see CPU utilisation going 100% (reaches upto ~40%). Here is the
accumulo table data size:
Table Name - aj_join
aj_join_attr_v4 <http://localhost:9995/tables?t=1f> - 79.79MB
aj_join_records_v2 <http://localhost:9995/tables?t=1e> - 58.25 MB

Scan(Entries/s) goes to - 200000
Disk Usage shows - ~10Mbps for Read while scan rate on Accumulo web
interface is very less. Here is the screen shot for the same