GitHub user mikewalch opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/accumulo/pull/264

    ACCUMULO-4646 Updates to INSTALL.md

    As a background for this PR, the text in INSTALL.md now exists on in
Accumulo documentation on project website at.

    https://accumulo.apache.org/docs/unreleased/getting-started/quick-install

    These changes are due to that mirroring. We now have quick & in-depth
installation instructions.  In-depth is install instructions from user manual.

    https://accumulo.apache.org/docs/unreleased/administration/in-depth-install

    I also tried to address some confusion in INSTALL.md brought up by
@vivekvaidya

    $ git pull https://github.com/mikewalch/accumulo accumulo-4646

    https://github.com/apache/accumulo/pull/264.patch

    This closes #264

----
commit c9f618d3f7a0e497aa2012a80c4aa8ef5093cd63
Author: Mike Walch <mwa...@apache.org>
Date:   2017-06-02T16:01:07Z

    ACCUMULO-4646 Updates to INSTALL.md

----