Github user ivakegg commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/accumulo/pull/272

    I also did that in the commit message, however it did not close
automatically for me.  I am guessing this is because this pull request is a
request to merge into the mirror at https://github.com/apache/accumulo.git
instead of https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo.git.  However it
could also be that I did not wait long enough for the mirror to get the update.
 I will try again with my next merge (doing ACCUMULO-4643 now)

---
with INFRA.
---