While 'main' might be ok for github use, I don't think it would work well
for Java applications with the reserved use of the 'main' method.  Plus we
already have a "Main" class.

I think "Admin" is nice and short but would be confusing with the Admin
class and keyword executable command.

Reading through some of the ideas from that ticket I like "Director" or
"Conductor".