Hey Devs,

I've started initiating a Slack call and keeping it open while working
every day. I've heard suggestions from others that keeping a video
chat up, with the video on can sometimes be beneficial to foster
impromptu conversations like those you would have if you were working
in person, and to help with team cohesion and morale. I'm not sure if
any of that is true, but it's what I hear. Feel free to join and hang
out while you're working or whatever, and feel free to initiate a
video call of your own in the #accumulo channel on Slack if one isn't
already active.

It might be nice to see other Accumulo devs occasionally. :)

Christopher