Hi Accumulo Devs,

Please take a look at the updated staging website at
https://accumulo.staged.apache.org/ for the 1.10 release. I've made
many changes, and I'm looking for people to give me some feedback (in
the form of discussion points here, or as PRs, or as direct commits,
if necessary) before we publish the updates.

Specifically, I want feedback on:

1. The term "LTM / Long Term Maintenance" - we have discussed this on
the mailing list before (under the "LTS" name), and a description was
drafted in the 1.10 release notes. I have moved it to another area of
the website, added labels on the downloads page, and provided a
detailed explanation of what it would mean. I would like this to be
reviewed by others in the community before we publish.

2. Color schemes for the labels on the downloads, the release notes
page alerts, and the release archive listing page. I tried to make the
color scheme consistent and stuck with the provided bootstrap palette,
and I also tried to provide enough information about what the labels
mean, but I've been staring at it too long to have a "fresh" opinion
about these.

3. Release notes navigation to see previous/next release notes. I want
feedback on placement/appearance/utility of those. These are a bit of
a nuisance to move, so if you really think something should be changed
with these, I would appreciate assistance with that.

4. If you can, please take a look at the actual diff of the commit as
well (it's already pushed as:
55cd45f818d0acb020938b105029344fa979e60a), rather than just the
rendered site, just in case you catch something I missed (or broke).

I wanted to get the website done and the announcement email out by
Friday, but that didn't happen.
I now expect to do it at the end of the day on Monday, so please take
a look at the website if you can. Nothing is set in stone, so we can
always change things later if you can't take a look before then.

The 1.10.0 checklist now only has a few items remaining:
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues/1699
I've been up all night, so I'll try to draft the announcement email
later today, unless somebody else gets to it before I wake up. :)

Thanks,
Christopher