Congrats Jeff!!!
________________________________
From: Laura Schanno <lbscha...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 1:03 PM
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org <dev@accumulo.apache.org>
Subject: Re: New committer/PMC member: Jeffrey Manno

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 12:48 PM Jeffrey Manno <jeffreymann...@gmail.com>

> On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 12:32 PM karthick rn <karthick.narend...@gmail.com>

> > Karthick
> >
> > On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 at 17:20, Owens, Mark <jmow...@evoforge.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations, Jeff!

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise
protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that
you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all
copies.