You can specify the bind address on the command line when starting Accumulo
services:

bin/accumulo tserver -a 127.0.0.1
bin/accumulo tserver --address 127.0.0.1

I believe this will also work if you specify a hostname, but the IP address
that it will bind to will be the IP address of whatever the hostname
resolves to locally. There is not a way to specify the local bind IP
address and the advertised address in the cluster separately, however. So,
you should ensure that whatever name service you use (typically DNS/rDNS)
is configured so that any address resolved locally is consistent with how
that server's address resolves elsewhere on the same cluster.